4/18/10

Still counting down

I went to my cousin Spencer's farewell today-- he's going into the Missionary Training Center at the same time on the SAME day as I am!! I am so excited right now. Naturally I am having loads of different emotions going on all at once, but right now I am excited. When I got home tonight after having dinner and playing board games with my family all evening, my roommate, her fiance and her brother gave me some missionary advice:

1. I don't have to be perfect, just doing my best.

2. Don't flirt with the elders.

3. Work hard.

4. Have faith, remember that things don't always work out exactly how WE plan them.

Ok so those are the only ones I can think of right now even though we talked for quite a while.


Tomorrow I'm going shopping for a few last-minute items: some workout clothes, 2 shirts, and an external hard drive among others. I should probably grab some new socks too since my washing machine seems to have stolen 1 from every good pair I own.

0 comments: